As of February 1st 2021 @ 12am EST the First Build Contest has officially started! This forum post is here to help you know some things about it and the prizes
Time Length, Theme and Judging.
There is no theme to this build contest which means you can build nearly anything you want in a 200x200x200 size world. Due to the size of the world you will be
given 1 whole month which means the build contest will close on the 1st of March 2021 @ 12am EST.
When the world closes a group of judges will go in and give a score out of 10 and the system will combine it together to get the top ten. From there the community
can increase the score of the world by judging the builds from their favorite to their least favorite
How to Enter
To enter is really simple. First you join play.oricraft.net and enter the creative server. There you will have a nether star that allows you to view your worlds or
If you are hosting the team then you will be needing to view your world and click the End Portal on the top right corner of your screen.
If you are a member of the team you will need to have your team leader in your friends list (/f) and then you can see their world in Public Worlds
If you are the world owner you must also join our discord (/discord) and send the code you get from the /discordlink command to our bot via Direct Message. This will confirm your entry
- Explicit things in your build will get you disqualified. Your world will be thoroughly inspected for this upon the end of the contest
- If you choose to host a team note that you can only have 5 in your world at a time and that its up to you to split the prize
- If you get a ban punishment for cheating on the Oricraft network during the time of the build contest you will be disqualified
- Failure to link your discord will result in losing of the prizes. The reason we require this is so we can contact the winner to send them their prize
- If you reach first place in the build contest; you will be given a code that will take up to $50 off any items you purchase in the Oricraft store, $250 USD directly into your paypal and a "1st Place Build Contest" Trophy
- If you reach second place in the build contest; you will be given a code that will take up to $25 off any items you purchase in the Oricraft store, $100 USD directly into your paypal and a "2nd Place Build Contest" Trophy
- If you reach third place in the build contest; you will be given a code that will take up to $10 off any items you purchase in the Oricraft store, $50 USD directly into your paypal and a "3rd Place Build Contest" Trophy
- Even if you dont reach the top three just for entering you will be given a "2021 Build Participation" Trophy
In v1.1 we will be releasing Trophies which allows you to place a trophy case in your creative world to display a trophy you have obtained. This will also help filter worlds
in the public worlds gui